Why Nationwide Children’s?
The moment you walk through our doors, you can feel it. When you meet one of our patient families, you believe it. And when you talk with anyone who works here, you want to be part of it too. Welcome to Nationwide Children’s Hospital, where Passion Meets Purpose.
Here, Everyone Matters. We’re 12,000 strong. And it takes every single one of us to improve the lives of the kids we care for and the kids from around the world we’ll never even meet. Kids who are living healthier, fuller lives because of the knowledge we share. We know it takes a Collaborative Culture to deliver on our promise to provide the very best, innovative care and to foster new discoveries, made possible by the most groundbreaking research. Anywhere.
Ask anyone with a Nationwide Children’s badge what they do for a living. They’ll tell you it’s More Than a Job. It’s a calling. It’s a chance to use and grow your talent to make an impact that truly matters. Because here, we exist simply to help children everywhere.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital. A Place to Be Proud.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Engage physicians and service providers to identify patients in need of care coordination.
- Work with families to guide them through health care system to optimize care and services
- Work with care coordinators and share responsibility; Function as a resource to discharge planners
- Delivery of preventive services, health promotion and interventions that proactively address potential risks
- Participate in orientation and continuing education of staff and students.
- Refer, connect and collaborate with community agencies and resources
- Research patient eligibility and capitation status to Medicaid managed care health plans
- Support population health and disease management programs
- Assist patient with scheduling, follow-up, accessing healthcare benefits and resources