Komatsu Mining Corp. provides advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. We partner directly with our customers, enabling them to achieve zero harm, the highest production and lowest lifecycle cost for their mining operations. Komatsu Mining’s industry-leading product brands include P&H, Joy and Montabert and our integrated technology, services and solutions are a critical component of mining operations in a variety of commodity markets including energy, hard rock and industrial minerals.
- Manage and oversee the quality inspectors and all aspects of Quality Control
- Maintain certified ISO 9001 compliance
- Compile and report metrics to illustrate the overall health of the quality system within Komatsu
- Faro audit inspections
- UT audit inspections
- Ensure all calibrations are completed as defined by the calibration operating procedure
- Work as part of a team to implement effective, cost saving solutions for various manufacturing processes and systems
- Evaluate discrepancies for incoming parts/assemblies and internal parts/assemblies to determine cause of discrepancy and implement effective corrective action to remedy the discrepancy.
- Perform monthly reporting tasks to inform and provide visibility to management on the overall health and performance of quality within Wyoming Service Centers.
- Drive quality programs and RCFA for all warranty claims and service center rework.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field or 5-8 years’ experience in a relative service field administering / driving quality programs and inspections.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.