JOB TITLE: Quality Intern
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Body Art Alliance (BAA), a family of leading brands and companies that design, manufacture and market the widest variety of tattoo supplies, piercing supplies, body jewelry and permanent makeup (PMU). This alliance was formed with the purpose of better serving our employees and clients through education, best practices, innovation, research and development, as well as superior customer service. The alliance is comprised of FK Irons, World Famous, Neo Metal, Norsco Attachments and Painful Pleasures. We are thrilled about the new opportunities that our alliance will create for our employees, artists, partners, distributors and customers!
This role is responsible for creating and assuring all work instructions are written clearly and correctly. They will also assist with additional projects within the Quality team.
- Collaborate with team leaders to gather information to build work instructions and procedures
- Create, update, and maintain documentation for process improvements and automation
- Collaborate with quality team members to develop work instructions and procedures
- Perform data gathering and root cause analysis to develop appropriate process changes
- Will work with direction from QA Supervisor to draft inspection documents using the new templates that have been developed.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on an assignment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of standard safety procedures.
- Ability to remain organized.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI):
- Practice time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Meet or exceeds established safety standards.
- Builds and maintains collaborative working relationships.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently enrolled in accredited university working towards bachelor’s in Quality (preferred)
- Previous NetSuite experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds if needed.
- Must be able to safely access and navigate the operations and production areas.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
At Body Art Alliance (BAA), we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and the community we serve. BAA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.