FLSA: Hourly/Non – Exempt
Revision Date: 2/4/21
Purpose of position: Under general supervision, to inspect the quality of outgoing materials, analyzing products and ensuring complete assembly.
Duties and Responsibilities: The following duties are typical of those performed by employees in this job title; however, employees may perform other related duties, and not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each employee in the job title:
- Inspect completed assemblies by confirming specifications are correct and there are no missing parts of the assembly.
- Inspect completed assemblies for cleanliness of the assembly and its parts.
- Inspect completed assembly glass for any blemishes such as scratches, scuffs or marks.
- Conduct a visual and measurement test if necessary of completed assemblies.
- Return assemblies for re-work if needed and complete any required documentation to confirm re-work.
- Inspect completed frame packs for safe transport and deliveries.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations and company policies and standards
- The ability to work at different heights.
- The ability to work in all weather conditions.
- The ability to work in a team setting.
- The ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Detail oriented
EMS committed to providing a clean work environment with masks, hand sanitizer, and gloves.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER