About this Career Opportunity:
- Ensures consumer and guardian participation in development of service plan and personal futures plan.
- Coordinates development of each person(s) served personal futures plan and coordinates scheduling of team meetings (times, dates, locations, etc.) and informs all team members of such.
- Schedules and chairs screening for program vacancies and develops waiting list for potential consumer vacancies.
- Monitors to ensure all service sites deliver services in accordance with contractual, legal and regulation requirements and implements/coordinates any necessary plans of correction from a regulatory body.
- Monitors all incident reports to ensure patterns of incidents are addressed. Shares all incident reports with appropriate external agencies (area programs, social services, etc.) when necessary and appropriate. Incidents of consumer abuse, neglect or mistreatment are investigated in a timely and thorough manner. Plan of Correction is initiated to prevent recurrences.
- Monitors/implements/supervises delivery of service plans and personal futures plan and training of staff. Ensures all written training programs are implemented and revised as needed. Documents consumer progress or regression. Initiates discharge planning if appropriate. Maintains records appropriately.
- Maintains fiscal spending within limits of approved budget, e.g. household expenses and repairs, vehicle expenses, personnel costs, consultant services, etc.
- Monitors worker’s compensation and unemployment claims for assigned service site(s). Is proactive in efforts to reduce claims and minimize risk/exposure of agency in these areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Business, Health Care Administration, or Social Services. High school diploma or GED equivalent and three years of related job experience may be substituted per area regulations. Exceptions must have written approval from Regional Management.
- A minimum of two years of verifiable work experience providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- One year previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations concerning services to individuals with intellectual and/or other developmental disabilities.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Our Company
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a QIDP.
About this Line of Business
We cover thousands of homes across the country, with a comprehensive range of programs and services, including host home and foster care. ResCare partners with people in the community who open their homes to individuals with disabilities and assists families by providing adoption and foster care services. With almost four decades of experience in the IDD services field, our aim is to be the provider-of-choice in the development of unique and proprietary service offerings and technologies – working toward innovative care models and leading health outcomes with states and payers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
208 COURT ST S STE C-H, LEWISBURG, WV 24901-2044 USA