VTS, a rapidly growing Telematics software company whose platform is lauded as combining an industry leading user experience with an innovative approach to large market deployments. We are driving expansion in the public sector and regulated industries markets. We are seeking experienced public sector strategic account managers who have demonstrated experience driving value and growth in the SLED space.
As a Public Sector Account Manager your responsibilities will include fostering adoption, expansion and revenue growth within government and regulated accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement and value at the executive level as well as with IT architects & business stakeholders. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a named account and territory coverage plan. You have consistently delivered on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue in a defined territory or named account model
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around VTS fleet & telematics fleet intelligence software
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Act as the voice of the customer within VTS. As the owner of the customer relationship, the Account Manager is expected to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in everything we do.
- Develop a positive, trusted relationship with your customers by providing value throughout the customer partnership.
- Retain long-term partnerships with customers by independently renewing successful customers.
- Establish and oversee the customer’s adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer’s investment.
- Identify key customer advocates that can support marketing efforts through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Conduct Quarterly Success Reviews with key clients and identify growth opportunities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most meaningful features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Partner closely with Professional Services to transition accounts from implementation stage to Customer Success without friction.
- Manage customer escalations by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings and working cross-functionally to resolution.
- Analyze data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients and revenue growth for VTS
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
- 4+ years of experience selling SaaS, business intelligence, fleet software or cloud solutions to the public sector
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- A background in Fleet GPS, telematics, engineering, computer science, or IoT a plus
- Track record of developing sustainable new business in existing accounts
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce