Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Find peace, quiet and wide-open spaces at Doral Arrowwood, the premier Resort and Conference Center in Westchester County. Nestled in the heart of 114 acres Doral Arrowwood offers an array of resort activities to relax and unwind. As a truly unique destination, this picturesque retreat features restful lodging, delicious dining, and exceptional meeting and special event venues designed to accommodate corporate executives and leisure guests.
By joining the Doral Arrowwood Team, you become part of Benchmark Hotels & Resorts. We have a mosaic of talent that drives our passion to be the difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives of all we serve.
The Pub Server is responsible for providing prompt and courteous service to the guest. In most situations, servers are expected to answer questions regarding the menu. They work closely with other wait staff and the kitchen to ensure the restaurant is operated efficiently. They must follow all service standards and procedures of the restaurant to maintain a positive guest experience.
- Engage with guests to take drink and food orders.
- Communicate with kitchen for food ordering.
- Ensure prompt delivery of food and beverage to the guest’s table.
- Have working knowledge of liquor, beer, wine and food that is served at the property.
- Handle all checks and cash according to procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness of restaurant including polished flatware, clean glassware and plates.
- Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Help out in other areas of the restaurant, including seating guests.
- Will be the “Be the Difference” with employees and guests by practicing the Benchmark Mosaic 4 P’s.
Must be able to work flexible schedule based on hotel business levels. Available to work nights, weekends, or holidays.