- Santa Clarita.
- As long as the area(s) is covered 10 to 20 miles radius from your home.
- Physical Therapy Position: Opportunity to work with a team of professional therapists fired up about doing home health the right way.
- Work with a team that supports your growth, your productivity, and your success.
- We are PT's and we treat and pay you right.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- CA Licensed Physical Therapist.
- CPR Certified.
- Recent Physical within last year.
- Clear TB Testing within last year.
- Experience (New Grads to Seasoned).
- Works Well Unsupervised.
About Home Health:
- Geriatric patient population.
Physical Therapy in Home Health:
- Evaluate patients.
- Follow up patients.
- Patients seen 2 to 3 times per week.
- Home safety.
- Strength training.
- Equipment evaluation.
What to expect while treating:
- 45 Minute Treatments.
- Easy Laptop Documentation.
- 1 to 7 pts a day.
- Documentation is Not the Emphasis… Patient Care is.
- PT owned and run.
- Established for over 8 years.
- We care about the patients.
- We care about our therapists.
- You are paired with a Senior PT to bounce ideas off of.
- Full Orientation.
- On-Site Assistance.
- Documentation Review.
- Up to $126,000.
- Please check us out on the web: http://www.biomechanicspt.com
- For Consideration please email us your resume and a little about why you want to do home health to talent @ biomechanicspt.com
- For immediate consideration Call NOW 323.786.1890, ask for the Talent Development Team.
- We look forward to speaking with you soon.
- ST, OT, SLP, Home Health, Physical Therapy, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, In-Home Care, PTA.