At Columbia River it is all about people and culture!
Our company has a unique culture built around CAPLICO! CAPLICO is:
Customer comes second
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
If you have been looking for a team that strives to provide life changing care to our patients by living these values and this resonates with you, continue reading! We are looking to add to our growing team! This position comes with a $3000-5000 signing bonus.
The physical therapist contracted or employed through the Organization is responsible for providing physical therapy services and for adherence to all conditions outlined in the Personnel Services Agreement.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Assumes responsibility for the ongoing interdisciplinary assessment and development of the individualized plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s);
2. Provides patient, caregiver, and family counseling;
3. Provides patient and caregiver education;
4. Prepares clinical notes, and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals;
5. Communicates with the physician who is responsible for the home health plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current home health plan of care;
6. Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician's plan of care. This may include, but will not be limited to:
i. Assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status, and participation in the development of the total plan of care. Evaluates home environment.
ii. Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, gait, ROM—potential for rehab.
iii. Directing physical therapy treatment.
iv. Instructing patients and families/caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
v. Determining priority needs for physical therapy
vi. Reporting to physician patient’s reaction to treatment or changes in condition.
7. Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
8. May train patient in the use of prosthetic device.
9. Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers as necessary.
10. Participates in discharge planning for patient.
11. Provides in-service education programs for nursing organization personnel as needed.
12. Participates in peer consultation process.
13. When therapy is the only skilled service, instructs, supervises and evaluates home health aide care every two (2) weeks.
14. Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants according to organization policy and state regulations.
15. Participates in the HHA's quality assessment and performance improvement program and HHA-sponsored in-service training.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by the employee of this job. The employee may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
1. JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
1. Licensed to practice as physical therapist within the State, if applicable.
2. Passed an examination for physical therapists approved by the state and possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or master’s program in physical therapy approved by the Commission on accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (“CAPTE”) or any successor organization of the CAPTE.
3. Two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health experience is preferred.
4. Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.
5. Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
6. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state or organization requirements and is in good working order.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $66,444.00 – $105,505.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Home Visit
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- www.columbiariverhh.com www.cornerstonehhh.com
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place