We are a GROWING COMPANY: Paramount Counseling Services! We are a psychological consulting company offering mental health services to individuals, couples, and families in the community.
NEED: We are seeking an outpatient psychotherapist who has an interest in a holistic health approach to work collaboratively in an expanding interdisciplinary environment.
Locations: Whitefish Bay, WI (Milwaukee)
Part Time position.
We offer the Psychotherapist:
- Week day, daytime position
- Flexible hours and autonomy
- More 1:1 time with your clients
- State of the art clinical systems
- No evenings, weekends or on-call requirements
- Provide direct psychological services through the comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of a wide variety of clients.
- Provide psychotherapy.
- Maintains thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Attend and participate in regular case consultations.
- Collaboration with multiple disciplines and assure continuity of care.
- Knowledge of Medicaid standards and documentation requirements.
Qualifications of the Psychotherapist:
Licenses &Certifications (Fully licensed/Unrestricted)
- Professional Counselor (LPC) license issued by the state of Wisconsin, or
- Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) license issued by the state of Wisconsin, or
- Social Worker, Clinical (LCSW) license issued by the state of Wisconsin, or
- Licensed Psychologist (LP) license issued by the state of Wisconsin.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, or
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Clinical, or
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Educational, or
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling or related field, or
- Ph.D. or PsyD in Psychology.
Required Functional Experience
Typically requires 1 year of experience in providing therapy in mental/behavioral health.
License: State of Wisconsin (Required)
Computer and internet (for remote working)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Therapists have the opportunity and are encouraged to work remotely during the pandemic. For the safety of everyone while on site – masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, and disinfectant are available.
- Psychotherapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19