The purpose of the Psychotherapist is to provide individual, family, and group therapy in a private practice setting, to improve quality of individual lives, strengthen family functioning, and more effective community living for the clients we serve. The main functions of this position include: Mental Health services, documentation, public relations/networking, and communicating with insurance, County, and third party payers.
This position requires:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree or to be enrolled in a Master’s program and practicum in the mental health field
- Must hold or be eligible for licensure as LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, or LP
- Must be able to pass a Department of Human Services background study
One year of supervised clinical experience with a broad range of presenting problems and therapies, including cognitive behavioral therapy and solution-focused brief therapy. (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of the values, principles and methodologies in the treatment of mental illness.
- Familiarity and competence with providing diagnostic assessments.
- Ability to integrate social, medical and psychotherapeutic data in order to form a treatment plan and provide appropriate interventions (therapy, psychoeducation, crisis intervention, skill training, etc.)
- Background in both child and adult services
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with patients, families, co-workers and other organizations.
- Sensitivity and competence of cross-cultural issues.
- Ability to work within a dynamic and continuously changing healthcare environment.
- Excellent problem identification, problem solving and follow-through skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Basic computer skills.
- Preferred: Experience as a behavioral health clinician in a managed care setting
Levan Counseling & Consulting. offers:
- A rewarding work environment and company culture
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Pay is based off percentage of revenue collected
- Independent work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $50.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekends required