Job Description: Focused Solutions, LLC. Contractor Counselor Consultant
Position Purpose: The Contractor Counselor Consultant is responsible for providing EAP and MBH clinical interventions to individual employees and their family members. This key role will be responsible for direct clinical interventions for those that are private payers, EAP members of contracted companies, and members of contracted MBH organizations.
Hours/Schedule: This role is a contract position (1099), which can absorb 5-20 hours a week. Hours will incorporate at least one 4-hour block in the evening and/or one 4-hour block on the weekends. Schedules are negotiable outside of the evening/weekend 4-hour block.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing ethical clinical interventions for adults, adolescents, and families
- Conducts full biopsychosocial assessment and workplace assessments for all EAP cases.
- Provides crisis stabilization to clients as needed
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of local community resources
- Maintain clinical documentation as required.
- Communicate availability with office manager
- Communicate with EAPs per protocol regarding clinical reviews
- Be available for clinical urgent needs for concurrent clients
- Be available for quarterly practice meetings
- Keep updated license(s) and liability insurance
- Is available to conduct CISM services, supervisor training /consultation, employee orientation and client organization health fairs when appropriate.
- Be proficient with billing databases, Gmail, and Office Suites.
- A master’s degree in psychology, social work, or counseling field.
- Professional licensure required.
- 3 years post-advanced licensure expected (LCSW-C, LCPC, LMFT, etc.)
- Demonstrates knowledge and interest in EAP clinical assessment and case management.
- Diverse experience in employee assistance, counseling, social work, and/or mental health services.
- Knowledge and experience in core EAP services and community resources.
- Superior active listening skills and a demonstrated ability to be empathetic to all client concerns.
- Clinical therapeutic experience in community mental health, hospital or other agency/organization offering CBT, insight oriented, DBT, etc.
- Sound clinical judgment and critical thinking skills in order to resolve client issues effectively.
- Demonstrates ability to manage schedule and is organized. Is able to ask for assistance when needed.
Focused Solutions, LLC, is in search of a licensed mental health professional for its’ clinical EAP and Managed Behavioral Health Practice.
Focused Solutions, LLC. is a growing Private Practice offering employee assistance program counseling and private mental health practice. Focused Solutions, LLC offers workplace consulting along with provides trainings for professional organizations and the business community. Focused Solutions, LLC is a growing organization which contracts with multiple Employee Assistance Programs and Behavioral Health Organizations to provide contracted services and promote both wellness for organizations, individuals and families. We are an innovative company, privately owned and operated. Our motto is client first and offer services that are both effective and caring.
Please contact Tarrah Bonaparte at 615-435-9024 for further inquiries.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Psychotherapy: 3 years (Preferred)