Integrative Psyche is an outpatient mental health clinic located in Milwaukee, WI providing services to children, adolescents, and adults presenting with a variety of issues. Our services include individual, family, couples, and group therapy, occupational therapy, as well as psychological and neuropsychological testing. We currently have a team of mental health providers who provide treatment for a variety of presenting problems, including anxiety, depression, adjustment, trauma, attention deficits, social deficits, and hoarding, among others. Our team strives to provide an integrative approach to care that highlights the strengths of both our staff and clients. As such, our group offers services such as yoga, mindfulness, sensory integration, art, and play therapies, Autism treatment, and traditional talk therapy.
This position is inclusive of the following roles:
– Providing individual, family, and group therapy with children and adults presenting with a variety of issues; couples counseling is also an option.
– Possible participation in school-based treatment.
– Participating in team meetings and group supervision/consults.
This position is 20-25 hours per week, evenings (Monday through Thursday 5-8pm; Fridays day time hours). Saturdays are also an option.
Qualified candidates must hold a license in the state of Wisconsin to practice independently as a Psychotherapist, and have a background in working with individuals on the Autism Spectrum.
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Psychotherapy: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative