Location: Morgantown, WV
GR&W Inc dba Harmony
Must hold License in WV
Nature of Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing comprehensive psychiatric evaluation, medication treatment and psychotherapy to patients.
- Provide initial and on-going psychotropic medication management as needed.
- Maintain complete, accurate, timely and confidential documents in appropriate electronic health record for review by a staff psychiatrist.
- Provide consultation, emergency interventions, and telemedicine services as necessary
- Provide telemedicine services for psychiatry
- Provide patient mapping services in Morgantown, WV
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Harmony may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires a Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathic medicine degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathic medicine
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Experience in outpatient mental health
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Interest and work experience in addiction treatment
- Specific Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of current standards, principles, and practices of psychiatric care
- Knowledge of developmental and health issues of emerging adults
- Knowledge of psychotropic medication indications, contraindications, dosing, and side effects
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, techniques, methods, issues, and approaches in psychiatry
- Knowledge of state and federal rules and regulations as they apply to the practice of medicine and psychiatry
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of psychiatric care