Terms of Hire: Full time.
Salary: $ $250,000–$300,000 / YR + Benefits
If you are looking for challenging work, a scenic campus to inspire you, and a collegial team, consider joining our team of 500+ employees who are dedicated to providing compassionate, high quality services that lead to wellness and recovery. Our mission is committed to providing comprehensive, person-centered behavioral health treatment for consumers who suffer from substance abuse disorders, co-occurring medical and psychiatric conditions, and primary mental illness.
The Psychiatrist provides screening, diagnosis, and treatment of acute psychiatric illnesses in accordance with state and federal laws and regulations to treat illness, improve health status, and provide preventative care in a collaborative environment.
- MD or DO degree with a current DEA registration.
- Completion of an approved Adult Psychiatry Residency.
- Three to five years of professional experience in treatment or mental health facility preferred.
Hospital is an innovative organization and a recognized leader in co-occurring treatment. We are licensed to provide medically assisted treatment, and to provide trauma informed care. We are seeking candidates for full-time and part-time positions to work with our psychiatric CRNPs and Psych PA, psychologists, and counselors in delivering care to our patients. If you're dedicated and ready to work for an organization that is driven to provide evidence based care, we have an opening for you.
You Will Enjoy:
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further discussions.