MindCare is a leading provider of round-the-clock telepsychiatry and behavioral health services to hospitals, emergency departments and a variety of care settings. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver best-in-class, end-to-end tele-behavioral health solutions that combine evidence-based care pathways, advanced technology, and high-quality providers.
We are seeking a licensed psychiatrist for full-time or part-time contracted employment to provide psychiatric services for emergency and med/surg departments via telemedicine. This position requires a board certified/eligible psychiatrist licensed in the state of California. Opportunities for 12 hour, shifts Monday – Sunday. Join our team of highly qualified, innovative professionals to provide psychiatric services through a sophisticated system of care using state-of-the-art video conferencing technology.
MindCare offers clinicians many advantages over traditional positions including:
- The opportunity to work from your own home or office.
- Professional liability coverage for services provided on behalf of MindCare.
- MindCare provides equipment, IT support, clinical documentation support, training, telehealth malpractice insurance, scheduling, billing, and patient and site coordination.
- Active full and unrestricted Medical License in California.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in General Psychiatry.
- Experience or Board Certification in Psychosomatic Medicine (Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry), Addiction Treatment Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is ideal.
- Spanish language proficiency is a plus but is not required.
For full time clinicians we offer:
- 401K Plan
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
Experience in telehealth is not required.
Powered by JazzHR