“Wayside saved my life!! It is a wonderful program, with wonderful staff and resources! I will be forever grateful.” Wayside Client
Join Our Team!
We are looking for an employee who is:
- Passionate for our mission
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Calm under pressure
- A problem solver
We want to empower you with:
- Platinum benefits package available: Health, Dental, Vision
- Company paid long term and short-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous paid time-off
- Educational advancement: tuition reimbursement, tuition discounts, student loan forgiveness, paid supervision for licensing
- Retirement savings plan with employer match
- Participate in planning and implementation workgroups to support the design and the launch of the comprehensive CCBHC service delivery.
- Provide patient assessment, diagnosis and treatment plans, medication management, and psychotherapy in accordance with statutes, regulations, and protocols regulating the profession.
- Collaborate with psychiatrists, primary care, nursing staff and technical personnel, as well as internal and external counselors.
- Provide psychiatric health services, education, counseling and emotional support.
- Prescribe medications in accordance with treatment guidelines.
- Orders laboratory tests, interpret and explain the test results to patients.
- Provide patient education regarding medications, risks, benefits and reasonable outcome expectations.
- Communicate with patients and engage in follow-up as necessary.
- Ensures compliance with clinic documentation standards, health licensing board rules, applicable codes of ethics, and DHS regulations.
- May also provide primary medical care services as indicated, in accordance with statutes, regulations and protocols regulating the profession.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Must be free from problematic substance use for at least two years immediately preceding their hiring and must sign a statement attesting to that fact.
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Have completed or are willing to complete MAT training.
- Must be able to pass DHS background study and meet applicable requirements and regulations.
- Good driving record and current driver’s license required
- No DWIs in last three years; No more than three moving violations/accidents in past three years
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Must be licensed to practice in Minnesota
- Must meet APRN certification requirements through an accepted national certifying agency.
- Good computer skills including functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to master software including an electronic health record system.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and maintains a cooperative working relationship with others in a culturally diverse environment.
- Demonstrate experience working effectively with diverse individuals and communities particularly with populations including Black, Indigenous, and People of Color.
- Familiarity with integrated health care models.
- 2 years of experience
$115K-$125K to start DOQ
Travel between Sites
BENEFITS: This position is eligible for Platinum Benefit Package including medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, vision, ID theft protection, retirement plan with 4% match after one year of employment, flexible spending accounts for dependent care/medical savings, educational assistance programs for degrees and continuing education, license reimbursement, paid supervision for licensing, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Wayside Recovery Center is committed to hiring and fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce that leverages the skills and talents of all employees in our organization, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance. We encourage diverse candidates to apply for this position.
About Wayside Recovery Center:
Wayside Recovery Center was founded in 1954, and originally focused on helping women escape sexual exploitation. The Wayside leadership quickly realized that an underlying struggle for most of the women we served were problems related to substance abuse. As a result, Wayside began offering cutting edge treatment options becoming one of the nation’s oldest providers of gender specific substance use disorder and co-occurring disorder treatment. Over our sixty-year history, we have continued to be at the forefront of providing innovative, holistic, and gender-responsive services to address substance use and mental health needs of women. Our dedication to quality care led to Wayside Recovery Center being selected as the 2016 recipient of the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits and MAP for Nonprofits Awardee of Excellence.Wayside includes a group of dedicated employees who work each and every day to help women recover, children to thrive, and families to move forward with new tools for healing and resilience. Wayside’s four sites include our Family Treatment Center, Wellness Center, Supportive Housing apartments, and our Women’s Treatment Center. We provide care for over 600 women and nearly 300 children a year. By providing an empowering, trauma informed and culturally responsive environment for staff, Wayside empowers women to reclaim their lives while providing a healing environment for growth and renewal.Become a part of the Wayside team and make a difference in the lives of women, children, and families. For more info, visit: http://waysiderecovery.org/