Provider Data Claims Specialist
NTT DATA – Arizona (remote, must reside in AZ)
Full time, temporary (6+ months)
Start date – 3/1/2021
Pay rate – $25.00/hour
Hours: M-F schedule flexible start times between 5:30AM and 9AM , Arizona time zone 30 min lunch (8.5 hour day)
- Performs baseline demographic transaction updates in provider system
- applications in support of claim adjudication and Provider directory.
- Maintains the Provider Data (demographic and contractual) for all network
- and non-network providers.
- Ensures all provider information is accurately recorded and maintained to provide for proper reimbursement and member access (i.e., directory listings).
- Provides on-going department support in research and analysis
- essential to resolving concerns/issues raised by providers and other
- internal/external customers.
- Meet predetermined production metrics to support claim turnaround times
- Demonstrated PC skills, including Microsoft Office products and internet
- navigation skills. Strong Excel skills a plus.
- Previous industry experience or claims processing preferred
High School Diploma or GED
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- claims: 3 years (Preferred)
- provider date: 3 years (Preferred)
- healthcare: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote