The Community Manager manages the day-to-day operations of an assigned property including managing the team members, daily activities, and resources of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals, and ensures that the operation of the property complies with Company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other laws and regulations governing multi-family housing operations.
- Must have Exp. of min 5 years.
- Strong proficiency in using property Yardi (Genesis2)management and Bluemoon software.
- Ensuring all guidelines and company handbook are followed for procedures, purchasing supplies, maintaining expenses within budget and obtaining bids on appropriate property projects, etc.
- Models a high level of customer serviceand ensures all employees display a courteous and helpful attitude towards residents, co-workers, and all visitors to the property.
- Advertising (apartments.com, craigslist, etc.) and manage new prospects process till move in.
- Lease renewal.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions about the property’s operation.
- Proficiency with standard office equipment and systems including smart phone (WhatsApp), computer, MSOffice suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), calculator, and electronic scanner and printer.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to hire, lead, direct, evaluate, and manage subordinate and team members, including maintenance specialists.
- Maintain positive working relationship with residents, vendors, and contractors
- Managing the rent collection process, including online payment.
- Oversees the maintenance and physical operations of the property through the utilization of a maintenance staff person and/or the oversight of third party vendors.
- Manages the property office activities including preparation and execution of corporate marketing plans, leasing apartments, marketing, preparing and submitting financial reports, etc.
- Supervisory level math skills including the ability to calculate pro-rations, bank deposits, time keeping records, etc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and adequate insurance in compliance with company policy.
- Above average telephone and communication skills including the ability to read, write, and comprehend English at a fluent and professional level required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-thru.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Works on special project and performs other duties as assigned.
High School diploma, GED or an employment history that demonstrates the application of property management, sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to manage the day-to-day operation of an apartment community, resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial records, documents, and reports, increase sales revenues, and coordinate the word of a team.
What We Offer
- Health Insurance (after 90 days of employment)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- leasing: 5 years (Preferred)
- property manager: 5 years (Preferred)
- Yardi: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Pinellas Park, FL (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts