- Category: Facilities/Real Estate
- Location: Melbourne, Florida
- US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes – May Consider Full Time Teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is seeking a Data/Property Analyst to manage and analyze activities associated with property/asset management business system(s) to ensure company, customer and US Government property is managed in accordance with applicable regulations and policies to achieve best value and operational excellence. This position will have the ability to be Remote. Responsibilities may include:
- Providing recurring and ad hoc reports specific to company and government property
- User account maintenance
- Communication of systems enhancements and outages
- Involvement in systems projects and initiatives
- Providing data analytics to support sector decision making and ensuring data accuracy, usability and reliability.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university with at least 3+ years of related Data Analysis/Systems Management experience OR
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university with 1+ year of related Data Analysis/Systems Management experience OR
- High School Diploma ( in lieu of a degree) from an accredited institution with 7+ years of experience in property and/or data analyst experience
- Must have advanced Excel knowledge (functions, pivot tables, vlookup, macros) etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience using SQL.
- Knowledge of the Government Property Clause FAR 52.245-1 and DFARS 252.211-7007
- National Property Management Association (NPMA) Certifications (CPPS, CPPA, or CPPM)
- SAP and AssetSmart user/admin experience
- Experience using Python
- Tableau and/or other data analysis/visualization tools
- Ability To Obtain A Security Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.