portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina.
We are looking for passionate people who enjoy challenges and helping others. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Our Company is seeking:
An experienced and highly motivated Property Accountant for our Corporate Office in Boca Raton, FL.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience. Previous experience in property management is highly preferred!
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting is a must.
- Must have high proficiency in computer software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Tops experience is a plus.
- Must be a team player, reliable and organized.
- Must be professional energetic and positive.
- Must have strong administrative, customer service and financial experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to meet and report deadlines.
- Prepares accurate and timely financial statements & variance reports for all managed entities to be reviewed by the Accounting Manager. Reports are due on the date specified in the accounting calendar (unless a specific date is required by contract with the client).
- Prepares bank reconciliations of all bank account for all managed entities to be reviewed by Accounting Manager.
- Reviews the AP matrix twice per month for accuracy
- Assists with annual audit coordination by providing auditors with requested information, answering questions that arise, and booking adjusting journal entries.
- Assists with client communication by responding to financial questions in a timely fashion.
- Files sales tax returns as needed.
- Prepares and reviews operating budgets for each property on an annual basis with field managers.
- Assists with special projects for properties as delegated by Accounting Manager.
For more information, please visit Our Website
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.