The Project Specialist, at our Bala Cynwyd, PA location, is responsible for general project support and coordination as assigned by Project Manager(s) and/project team members (i.e. EAC Data Manager(s), Clinical Specialist; etc)
- Independently process cases
- Perform data entry tasks and quality checks
- Preparation and tracking of project deliverables
- Meeting logistics support including availability checks, scheduling, venue research, etc.
- Assist with preparation of meeting agendas, minutes and presentation materials
- Assist with development and maintenance of project-specific documentation such as Communication Plans, Process Guidelines, Charters, etc.
- Maintain project document archive
- Support member selection, recruitment, contracting and invoicing processes including client-specific member spend reporting
- Manage external team member communications including requests, alerts, reminders, etc.
- Routine client interactions such as initiating and/or responding to requests on behalf of Project Manager(s) and Data Manager(s)
- Preparation of progress reports, metrics and surveys
- Assist with internal system/application testing as assigned
- Serve as back-up to Project Manager(s) and Data Manager(s) for assigned project tasks and sponsor meetings, as appropriate
- Provide coverage of the front desk as assigned
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience
- Work experience related to clinical trials desired
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Excels in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively balance workload and prioritize assigned tasks to achieve successful outcome
ACI Clinical, a member of the WIRB-Copernicus Group, provides advisory services to solve complex issues in clinical research. We specialize in clinical and safety consulting. We provide our clients with high-value solutions that enhance trial integrity and prepare client data for publication, submission, and approval.
ACI Clinical provides an exciting and intellectual work environment complete with rewarding growth and development opportunities for talented, motivated people. We are always looking for individuals with drive and a spirit geared for innovation.