We are looking for a Project Manager for our Sorrento, FL office!
Established in 1891, The L.E. Myers Co. is recognized as a premier electrical contractor of large utility construction projects across the nation. Why should you apply to be a Project Manager for The L.E. Myers Co.?
Our highly competitive benefits package is a great start! Our Project Managers have excellent benefits including: medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & holidays, company paid life insurance, a 401K and more! Salary is commensurate upon experience.
If you were to ask our employees across the country why they like working for The L.E. Myers Co, chances are they would say, “whether you are a seasoned industry veteran or just starting out in your career, there’s a place for you at The L.E. Myers Co.” This diversity at all levels of our organization is the formula that builds stronger teams.
L.E. Myers has completed hundreds of transmission and substation projects throughout the Midwest, East and Southeast ranging from 34.5kV through 765kV; and has experience installing a variety of structures ranging from 60’ wood poles up to 400’ steel lattice towers. L.E. Myers has performed all types of overhead and underground distribution, ranging from new developments to urban repair and rebuild projects; and possesses resources to perform storm and emergency restoration work throughout the nation.
What are you waiting for? Come build yourself with us!
Project Manager to manage transmission, distribution and substation projects. The project will be based at our district office and will cover projects within the assigned project areas. Extensive travel is required, up to 90%.
- Preparation and maintenance of project construction schedules
- Submission of request for information to clients
- Acting as main point of contact for projects and facilitating conference calls
- Coordinating meetings, scheduling updates, submitting deliverables, and addressing outstanding ‘open items’ as requested by clients
- Preparation of look-ahead documents and weekly/monthly progress reports
- Reviewing and monitoring job costs versus budgets
- Reporting to management team
- Other duties as assigned
- Keeping emphasis on the client, develop an understanding of the client’s culture, key people and processes
- Provide guidance and direction for estimators during the estimation process
- Interfaces with various staff to include field personnel
- Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
- Position will be based at a company designated office or field location