Multistory residential building in South Brooklyn is looking for a project manager to join its building management team.
The candidate will assist General Manager in managing building renovation projects, including elevator upgrade, LL11 façade repair, roof upgrade, water tanks replacement, parking lot repaving and other projects on one site.
Apply if you have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Construction Project Manager;
- Familiarity with quality, health, and safety standards;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- A team player with leadership abilities.
Email your updated resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place