** This is an office position located in Blue Bell, PA – Relocation and/or Sign On Bonus Available**
Robert E. Blue Consulting Engineers P.C. is a civil engineering firm established in 1986 and located in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. For 34 years, our most valuable asset has been our employees. We strive to attract potential candidates and retain our skilled and longterm employees by investing in mentoring, encouraging development, promoting a team working environment and a comfortable and challenging workplace.
Our firm is currently seeking to add to our staff a Licensed Professional Civil Engineer
- Keystone BC/BS Health Insurance plan which includes medical, prescription and vision (with company contribution)
- Delta Dental plan
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 401k Plan with a discretionary company match
- Personal time, vacation time and company paid holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Design of Commercial and Residential land development/subdivision and construction documents and industrial projects.
- Sketch and land development plans.
- Grading and utility design.
- Environmental permitting including NPDES.
- NPDES Stormwater management design.
- Floodplain modeling and hydraulic analysis.
- Erosion and sedimentation control design.
- Sanitary stormwater piping design.
- Managing multiple projects, client relationships and project teams/design staff.
- Develop project scope and budget and tracking actual performance.
- Develop strategic plans and project design budgets and tracking actual performance against plans.
- Provide independent technical and quality control reviews to assure the delivery of quality products.
- Serve as a technical advisor to team members.
- Set team performance standards and monitor implementation against project goals, budgets, and deadlines.
- Bachelor of Science of Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania. New Jersey a plus.
- 4+ years of project management experience required.
- Proficiency in Land Development and Design, permitting and approval processes.
- Proficiency in roadway drainage design, grading, utility layouts, SWM/E&S design.
- Experience working in the City of Philadelphia & New Jersey is a definite plus.
- Knowledgeable in site layout, grading, and road profiles required
- Strong Client relationship management, supervisory experience, communication, design and presentation skills.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office and Autodesk Civil 3D. Experience with HECRAS and Hydrological/Hydraulic design software.
- Must have strong attention to detail, a proactive initiative, and excellent communication skills.
Indeed Hire and Robert E. Blue Consulting Engineers, P.C. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- project management: 4 years (Required)
- New Jersey Professional Engineer (Preferred)
- Pennsylvania Professional Engineer (Preferred)