Location: Newark, NJ
Sector: Healthcare Market Research
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary & Benefits: Base salary is dependent on experience, professional background and skills
(Competitive range for a healthcare MR professional with
4 – 6 years’ experience)
401 K plan with matching contribution
AplusA Bell Falla (AABF) is the US subsidiary of AplusA Research, a global market research firm that specializes in international, primary research for the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors, including those in biotech, medical devices, diagnostics, and over-the-counter drugs.
For over 25 years, AplusA has been guiding lifecycle management of the most innovative healthcare products worldwide. Each week, our dedicated fieldwork teams manage medical market research studies in more than 20 countries covering both mature and emerging markets.
With our HQ in Lyon and offices in Paris, London, Munich and New York metro area, AplusA benefits from a rich multi-cultural working environment with over 15 different nationalities represented.
We are continuously innovating and constantly growing!
Overview and Responsibilities: Project Manager, Quantitative Market Research
The ideal candidate will have significant mastery/understanding of quantitative market research processes, including research instrument design, fielding coordination, analysis planning and report production. This individual must possess superior project and people management skills and have a track record of successfully managing marketing research projects from initiation through completion.
The goal for the US-based quantitative research team is to support the organization’s growth by providing project management and analytics support for quantitative research projects led by AABF’s senior research executives. This position will report to the Quantitative Market Research Director.
Within the first 2 months
- Learn and embrace AABF’s business model
- Demonstrate effective communication top, down, and across
- Master and fully integrate the use of AABF’s internal SOPs
- Liaise and partner with AABF and AplusA peers for a successful execution of quantitative market research studies
- Provide project management support for research initiatives assigned:
- Manage quantitative studies from design to presentation of results
- Participate in project initiation and steward project through completion
- Participate in research design including development of questionnaire
- Liaise with the fieldwork department to ensure smooth progress of fieldwork in all markets
- Liaise with other internal departments (programming, charting, advanced analytics teams) to ensure successful execution of research projects
- Analyze results and deliver reports to AABF’s senior research executives
- Collaborate with colleagues in the US and in France to promote the optimal use of internal resources, implementation of SOPs & best practices, and development and adoption of new tools/standards.
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing research, social studies or other related field (required)
- of 4 -6 years’ market research project management experience (agency side)
- Demonstrated success in executing market research projects on time and within budget
- Experience in working on multi market and complex quantitative research studies
- Proven project management, time management and organizational skills
- Experienced in various quantitative research methodologies, including ATUs, market segmentation, choice modeling, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Mastery of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook; experience in SPSS / SAS is a plus but not required
You must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the United States.
This position is based in our office in Newark, NJ.
Please apply via email to recrute(a)aplusaresearch.com with “Project Manager, NJ” in the subject line and include a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- market research: 4 years (Required)