What You’ll Accomplish
Success Outcome #1: Drives the completion of marketing and learning and development projects by managing the project plans, project scope and resources allocation.
- Identify, design and timeline project development requirements
- Works with Project Sponsor and project team to define all project requirements and success
- Works with Project Sponsor and multi-functional team to schedule, organize and facilitate project planning sessions
- Documents project plans including tasks, timelines, owners, interdependencies and budgets
Success Outcome #2: Lead projects through the Design, Develop and Deploy stages
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business partners, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Communicates project plans to internal stakeholders
- Works with Director of National Operations to establish and coordinate priorities across multiple projects, determine prioritization lists and manage implementation capacity for the network to ensure successful execution.
- Aligns required participation across different departments as well as outside vendors.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project schedules, priorities, deliverables and scope acting as liaison between departments
- Maintain project and priority lists for cross-functional teams, as well as other internal teams
- Collects and compiles content for program/promotion roll-outs as well as tracks content revisions
- Partner with Project Sponsor to report progress and any necessary modifications to project plans and reconcile project issues
- Assist in overall planning and process improvement
- Reports progress and any necessary modifications to project plans and reconcile project issues to Project Sponsor and Director of National Operations.
Success Outcome #3: Works with Director of National Operations to establish and coordinate priorities across multiple projects, determine prioritization lists and manage implementation capacity for the network to ensure successful execution
- Key Responsibilities: Conducts post-mortems on projects to identify areas for improvement and best practices
Service Driven Leadership (Service Driven Leadership strives to deliver a best-in-class customer experience, operational excellence, and financial return through a Service-oriented culture)
- Lead areas for improvement in internal processes along with recommended solutions
- Works with Massage Envy Franchising, LLC. leadership to optimize revenue and profitability
- Supports and embodies Massage Envy Franchising, LLC. Promise, Purpose, Vision and Values
- Manage or assist multiple assignments or projects of varying complexity within the department.
- Hours may include outside of a normal workweek schedule as needed to meet workload demands.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related fields.
- 1-3 years’ experience with project coordination or management in a business environment. PMP is a plus.
Marketing background and/or franchise experience is preferred.
- Proficiency and familiarity with computers and software programs including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others used in Project Management.
- Strong business acumen.
- Must have strong organizational skills and follow through skills.
- Able to think critically, logically and creatively when needed.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work on a variety of projects with a diverse team with minimal direction or oversight.
- Able to push a project to successful conclusion with the ability to hold people accountable.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under tight timelines, maintain schedules and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management skill and accuracy / attention to detail.
- Able to document and report job progress clearly both in writing and verbally.
- Excellent reasoning and negotiating skills.
- Experience with developing training needs assessments, curriculum and materials is a plus.
- Able to maintain confidentiality around business projects.
- New hires must meet all Massage Envy Franchising, LLC. Employment qualifications in place at time of hiring, including successful passing of background check.
Massage Envy Franchise LLC Benefits:
In addition to a great work environment, Massage Envy Franchise LLC offers Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits. Paid Life Insurance and 401K, 17 Paid Holidays, 2 Weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days and a free monthly massage! At Massage Envy Franchise, LLC, we believe in helping people feel their best through total body care—a mission that touches everyone. And we know that investing in uniquely talented, fiercely passionate people is the key to achieving it. We work hard, but we have fun, which is a key part of helping employees feel their best!
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.