The Project Management (PM) Coordinator supports the communication and execution of all projects within North America marketing. This position reports to the Senior Director, Project Management. This individual is responsible for establishing project timelines based on information provided in the strategic brief under the direction of the Senior Director. He or she assists the process from inception to completion, including participation in budgets, production schedules, resource allocation, delivery of assets, archive management, and the ability to know when and how to raise red flags as issues arise that may affect on time delivery. This role requires an understanding of the CK brand and the ability to manage multiple projects with high levels of complexity. The PM Coordinator will work alongside marketing, creative, media, and integrated production across many levels of the organization. The PM Coordinator should have experience with project management and digital asset management software solutions. He/she should have experience with retail brands and an awareness of the go-to-market process.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Act as point of contact for regional marketing teams and as the main point of contact to the creative and production part of the organization.
- Receives all creative briefs and work requests from marketing or other parts of the CK business and ensures briefs are complete before commencement of work.
- Support the development of workflow procedures and best practices in partnership with the rest of the Project Management team and supervisor.
- Document project process using established tools.
- Facilitate cross-discipline and cross-partner collaboration.
- Identify problems and propose solutions to keep moving towards completion.
- Keep a current status document of all projects and lead a weekly status meeting.
- Document and distribute detailed meeting recaps with actionable next steps.
- Strong understanding of brand standards.
- Ensure the routing for approval and review of all materials
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 1-2+ years project management experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic and open minded.
- Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Be comfortable managing and influencing people who are not direct reports, as well as executive level personnel.
- Confidently lead, motivate and influence project progress.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Have a good working knowledge of integrated production disciplines including print, video and digital.
- Proficient in a Mac environment and familiar with Adobe software packages and other software solutions.
- Passion for the industry and brand.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.