Eagle Automation is a premier oil and gas automation and measurement provider. At Eagle we strive to provide a complete solution to meet all of our customers’ automation, measurement, and electrical needs. Founded in 2000, Eagle has rapidly grown to seven locations, spanning from Texas to Wyoming. The deep talent of our team combines technical expertise with a wide variety of product and services to solve some of our customers’ largest challenges. At Eagle we are looking for dedicated employees. We pride ourselves on being a safe, ethical, and customer focused organization. We work with our employees to help them achieve their professional goals by providing them with challenging and meaningful work in an environment where they will continuously learn. We are a rapidly growing organization withendless potential for career growth.
Eagle Automation has an *immediate* *opening for Project Estimator to expand our efforts in the fast paced, and growing oil and gas market in the Permian Basin. The candidate will be responsible for executing and supporting estimation bids for automation, instrumentation and measurement projects throughout the Permian Basin, The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, reliable, demonstrate a desire to learn and is capable of adapting quickly across job functions and responsibilities. We are looking for a candidate that wants to grow and advance within our business.
*Ideal candidate would have experience in the following:*
- Track productivity on past projects and follow up on past awards.
- Fill in minor and major scope/design gaps.
- Provide detailed breakouts for customers.
- Provide extensive value engineering ideas.
- Review all project documents and identify scope of work.
- Material, labor, and equipment takeoffs.
- Walk difficult projects.
- Conceptual layout and design of skidded system based upon customer requirements
- Identify and document difficult/non-standard conditions.
- Clarify scope with General Contractor and Engineer.
- Obtain quotes and coordinate/qualify scope with vendors and subcontractors.
- Completely assemble the bid tab in a timely manner.
- Verify estimate accuracy by comparing data versus similar bids.
- Liaison between Estimating and Operations.
- Update database pricing.
- Provide complete and accurate trade specific estimates.
- Assemble bid tab with estimates and vendor/sub quotes.
- Identify value engineering opportunities.
At least 3 years of experience as a project estimator for oil and gas bids is preferred.
Eagle Automation provides ongoing hands-on equipment training and personal development plans