To implement necessary administrative activities as required for the efficient execution of a contract. To
assure that on-site administrative procedures are consistent with Company- wide practice.
Responsibilities, Authorities, and Key Result Areas
- Maintain accurate records of all contract changes and internal contract adjustments including,
but not limited to, the maintenance of executed work orders, backcharges and other instruments
documenting such changes.
- Process requests for Changes to the Contract, under the direction of the Project Manager, in
accordance with Company procedure.
- At the direction of the Project Manager and Contract Administration, create purchase orders
consistent with the terms and conditions contained in the subcontractor bids, contract
documents, industry practices and applicable Company policies.
- Maintain a current CPM Schedule at the construction site at the direction of the Project Manager.
- Maintain orderly documentation of all activities including submittals, requests for information,
contract changes, schedule correspondence, material and equipment logs. Verify all logs are
accurate and up to date on a weekly basis.
- Assume the accurate and timely preparation of all internal and external reports as required by
Company management and the contract documents.
- Supervise the Project Clerk, if applicable.
- Notify subcontractors’ of work schedules at the direction of the Superintendent.
- Schedule equipment and materials as reviewed with the Project Superintendent.
- Expedite and verify delivery of critical items including; submittals, materials, and costs.
- Perform clerk duties when clerk is not assigned.
- Maintain record documents.
- Process all closeout information.
- Monitor and complete compliance items.
- Generate administration reports
Reports to: Project Manager
- Basic knowledge of the construction industry.
- Awareness of technical terminology
- Understand the sequence of construction.
- An understanding of fundamental business activities and procedures.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Degree in Construction related field
- Perform Clerk duties when a clerk has not been assigned to the project
For Employment Consideration
Please forward your resume and cover letter via email or mail to:
Email: [email protected]
Catherine Monteverde, Director of Human Resources
Harris Construction Co., Inc.
5286 East Home Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727-1964
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is Harris Construction’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Harris Construction
disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national
origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), gender identity, age, religion,
disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or