Midway Development, INC
6401 Highway 40 W
Columbia, Missouri 65202
Midway Development, INC
Since 2010, Midway Development has continued a commitment to be a top performing
Government and Commercial Construction and Services Contractor. We are ready to perform on construction, cemetery expansion, irrigation, grounds maintenance, landscaping, and sports and recreational projects. Midway also sells and installs a variety of sports and recreation products to our customers.
Position Project Engineer
This position is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating and managing onsite construction engineering activities for construction projects varying in size and location to ensure quality and cost effectiveness.
Essential Job Accountabilities
1. Provide analytical support for review of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Invitations for
2. Manage job controls to ensure compliance with contract, budget, schedule, forecasting and job costing.
3. Develop and maintain project schedule to ensure work is completed on time and under budget.
4. Manage project engineering assignments to ensure work is completed on time and under budget.
5. Manage project engineering activities to ensure compliance with company, contract and schedule requirements.
6. Provide technical support in construction planning, quality control, interpretation of design, application of construction methods, resolution and documentation of design conflicts, and constructibility reviews to ensure successful job completion.
7. Develop, implement and administer project engineering procedures and other work controlling documents to ensure clarification of roles.
8. Represent company, project and/or department during client and project management meetings to ensure effective communication.
9. Develop and maintain all job reporting and logs to ensure project compliance.
Page 1 of 2
10. Supervise, direct, and mentor project staff to ensure individual development and that project standards are met.
11. Participate on the Management Team that finds, bids, prepares proposal and executes construction projects.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred, or equivalent combinations of technical training and related experience.
– Knowledge, skills, and abilities
– Proficiency with all MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Scheduling and
AGTEK Take-off software.
– Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawing and specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline.
– Ability to perform trigonometric calculation either manually or with a calculator.
– Ability to assume responsibility, interface and communicate effectively with others.
Area of Interest:
– Missouri and As needed at Job Site Locations Nation-Wide
– Full Time
Further Instructions: __
_ _ – As an equal opportunity employer, Midway Development is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
– We are a Veteran Owned Company and thank Veterans for their service and encourage them to apply for this position.
Page 2 of 2
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19