The Project Coordinator I is responsible for procedural recommendations/changes to both internal and external processes. The position will have the authority to recommend approval to a roll out of an enhancement to the production environment and will also be able to push back to have any item re-coded or tested, to ensure 100% functionality and/or compliance. Our Project Coordinator I will also interface with clients, receive client escalations and requests to determine and/or recommend proper course of action.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Assists with testing new system enhancements; implementation of new business requirements, as per the SLA
- Conducts meetings for training on new system enhancements
- Create training manuals for internal and external customers
- Coordinates regularly with other departments regarding cross-departmental tasks
- Creates and maintains database to log and track project details for new and prospective clients
- Other job duties/responsibilities as assigned, including but not limited to ad hoc client calls/meetings
- Tracks incoming/outgoing correspondence, respective responses, and reporting
- Submits help desk tickets for various issues and/or automation opportunities and see through resolution
- Prepares and disseminates information via weekly status report to internal and external resources
- Develops and maintains documentation for both new and existing client business and system processes
- Generates reports for back office operations
- Updates customer accounts in company proprietary systems
- Communicates with various department representatives, vendors, financial institutions, clients, and executives as needed
Additional Job Functions
- College level course study in a related field. Additional experience may substitute.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst in a client-facing role
- Experience with credit card processors.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with visitors, management, clients, potential clients
- Strong skills in Excel, moderate skills in MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a federal government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America. Navient is a drug free workplace.
Date PostedJan 25, 2019