101 South Capitol Boulevard, Boise, ID, 83702, USA
Operations , Administration
Okland is looking for a dynamic administrative professional to provide critical support for our construction project teams in key operational processes and procedures. The ideal candidate is nimble and able to adapt to changing needs in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest attention to quality and detail. This role is suited for someone with an upbeat personality who thrives off of meeting and interacting with people in a primary role as an information hub for the project team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General Office Duties
- Answers incoming phone calls and forwards them when necessary.
- Copies, faxes, scans, and files documents and other correspondence.
- Digital Plans – Responsible to update all digital drawings using BlueBeam software. This includes retrieving necessary changes from FTP site and filing in correct location; extracting individual changed documents (i.e., DWGs/Specs); and updating digital set with new documents. Posts all RFI’s to digital plan set and hyperlinks RFIs/Specs/DWGs.
- Document updates – Responsible for maintaining Project Manager’s, Superintendent’s, and Field’s set of hard copy plans and specifications with all changes and RFI’s.
- Manages the File Transfer Protocol to ensure all related documents are stored correctly and posted for subcontractors to retrieve from the FTP site.
- Responsible for original creation of master NWF files for use in subcontractor model creation. Ensures that all base models used for clashing are correct and up to date.
- Manages and maintains FTP for all BIM-related documents and models.
- Manages and runs weekly sub coordination meetings creating a detailed clash log that works directly with model data to note all issues and assign responsible subcontractor. Prepares final clash log and distributes weekly to all involved parties.
- Assists in preparing a complete submittal registry in Excel to be imported into Procore.
- Reviews subcontractor submittals.
- Prepares submittal transmittals in Prolog to be sent with all reviewed submittals.
- Responsible to run weekly submittal register reports to attach to subcontractor meeting minutes.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- QA/QC: Performs required checklists, if superintendent instructs to do so.
- Meeting Minutes: Responsible for taking detailed and organized meeting minutes for all Subcontractor Coordination and Owner/Architect/Contractor Meetings. Inputs all meeting data into Prolog Manager and generates weekly meeting minutes to be distributed to all involved parties.
- Orders all necessary office supplies.
- Schedules conference meeting rooms.
- Must have at least a high school diploma.
- Previous experience in the construction environment is strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Advanced verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and be extremely organized.
- Is creative, innovative, resourceful, and motivated to exceed personal and company goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and color vision. The employee is also required to frequently inspect the project and may be exposed to ongoing construction and various weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment may range from moderate to loud.