Position: Project Administrator
Industry: Administrative Service
Location: Dallas, Texas
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Project Administrator:
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, including all administrative tasks and sites involved in the project.
- Coordinate activities and resources for projects that impact multiple departments or for multiple projects.
- Ensure project deliverables are completed on time.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of GED or high school diploma.
- 2-5 years' experience in a professional services environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Progressive administrative experience with a desire to grow and learn future project management responsibilities.
- Demonstrated history of stable employment.
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring team today or visit http://www.workatapexcos.com.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.