EasyPay Finance is a fast-growing financial services technology firm established in 2001. We assist merchants in the automotive services, furniture and other various retail sectors to meet the financing needs of their customers. Headquartered in Vista, California, the EasyPay Finance program is currently offered in 49 states where we are working diligently to provide our clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. We are committed to empowering our dedicated employees, by providing competitive compensation, benefits and incentives. When you join our company, you become part of a focused team that works collaboratively to be the best in a fast paced and emerging market.
We are looking for a Program Manager to drive the day to day activities and related projects associated with a partnership program between EasyPay Finance and a key bank partner (the “Program”).
This role will require program management, relationship management, as well as strong oral and written communication skills to successfully interface with EasyPay’s internal stakeholders and the key bank partner. EasyPay’s environment is fast paced, often requiring any matters arising to be addressed rapidly in order to adhere to constantly evolving Federal and State regulations and/or industry best practices which apply to EasyPay directly, or downstream through contractual obligations.
This role will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Serve as the key contact and escalation point for the Program between EasyPay’s senior management team and various bank stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with all internal departments (Finance, Engineering, Compliance and Risk Management, Customer Service and Credit teams) to ensure processes related to EasyPay’s obligations under the Program are robust, streamlined and in line with Program goals. This often requires shifting prioritization of project tasks to insure timely performance of EasyPay’s obligations and strategic communication of these changes to all relevant parties.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Program’s underlying contractual obligations and related internal policies and procedures and coordinate activities between multiple projects to ensure alliance with the Program requirements prior to submitting any requests to the bank partner.
- Act as the ‘action catalyst’ for all projects and processes related to the Program in an advisor / consulting capacity, as well as a hands-on teammate when needed; willing to dive in and provide project-related assistance in any capacity.
- Help establish a strong change management process to stay abreast of Program timelines and requirements in order to provide regular status reports and alerts of open items, deadlines and deliverables of Program to EasyPay Executives.
- Implement solutions for tracking and communicating project status. Develop, coordinate, and follow-up on action plan(s) on deliverables. This includes relaying system infrastructure changes, code releases, and QA results within EasyPay’s development environment to ensure bank’s overall confidence with system enhancements and production.
- Work with internal departments to identify and document any actual or potential non-conformance with the interparty contractual obligations and related Federal or State requirements and/or industry best practices and alert the EasyPay Executives accordingly to determine resolution.
- Perform special projects for the Chief Executive Office, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Enterprise Risk and Compliance Officer and any other senior management as needed to support EasyPay’s key objectives in connection with the Program.
- Prepare and deliver in conjunction with Accounting all required month-end report requirements under the Program, along with any additional ad-hoc reporting requests from bank partner.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills with a strategic mindset that always keeps an eye on the big picture, while inspecting that all the details fully meet the requirements of the Program
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills that elicit trust, credibility, and the ability to influence from a position of knowledge and understanding that build respect both internally and with partners and vendors
- Ability to keep track of multiple tasks, requests and committed actions simultaneously
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, innovating new ways to solve problems.
- Knowledge of both project and program management methodologies and principles, including experience managing large and complex initiatives
- 3+ years’ experience in retail banking, consumer financial services, financial services technology, accounting, legal, risk management, compliance, or consulting firm with strong understanding of consumer financial services/banking laws and regulations
- BA/BS in business or related field
- Program Management Professional (PgMP), Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or comparable work experience
- Experience in strategic partner management, business development, banking/financial services operations, or strategy a plus
The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, is a rapid learner, persistent, pragmatic, detail oriented organized and thrives in a fast paced, high volume environment. He/or she has a willingness to learn and excel in all aspects of the position and will work to get the job done, even if that requires rolling up sleeves and undertaking some routine or administrative tasks to achieve it.
- Travel will be minimal but may require some quarterly site visits to the partner’s site.
- #1 Benefit is the people and our great office culture
- Full health benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Policy
- Generous PTO package and holiday pay
- 401k program
- Paid company events
$85K – $95K DOE
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer!