KenCrest is seeking a Program Manager, with DDS experience to supervise staff and assist individuals with Intellectual disabilities in a Community Residential group home in the Bridgeport area. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a healthy emotional and physical environment for the supported residents.
- Ensuring the medical needs of the individuals are met through medication management and completion of medical appointments.
- Scheduling, hiring, training and supervising the Direct Support Professionals working in your assigned residential group home.
- Managing the staffing hour’s budget, petty cash fund and general household budget.
- Working direct care shifts with staff and individuals as assigned.
While providing supervision and support, the Program Manager also provides opportunity for each individual to develop and grow toward greater independence.
- Associates Degree and 2 years related experience, or 4 years related experience
- Certification in Medication Administration
- Ability to pass all required training including CPR and First Aid
- Ability to convey, understand and follow spoken and written instructions in English
- Clear criminal record and other background checks in accordance with state requirements
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Some benefits are available for part-time employees as well. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.