Seeking a dynamic Director to manage the 20-bed inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry Unit in the Johnson Regional Medical Center in Clarksville, AR.
Clarksville is an easy drive to Russellville and an hour from Fort Smith. Little Rock is an hour and a half away. We do offer a relocation package if needed.
This position is responsible for the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the overall administration of patient care for the Psychiatric units.
1) The development and maintenance of a high-quality treatment program;
2) The development and implementation of a comprehensive community relations program;
3) Strategic planning, program administration, and development.
The programs have dedicated marketing support and outstanding resources from the nation’s largest psychiatric contract management company.
Horizon Health is the largest behavioral health care contract management company in the United States. Excellent opportunity for growth with this national company whose philosophy and track record is to promote from within. For more information about Horizon, please see: www.horizonhealth.com
1) Must have 3+ years experience managing an acute care inpatient psychiatric program in a hospital setting; or previous inpatient psychiatric experience and other strong management experience. Previous geriatric psychiatry experience is a plus.
2) Requires a Master’s Degree in a related field; or an MSN.
3) Must have acute care inpatient behavioral health experience.
To Submit Your Resume, Please Click "APPLY NOW"
Job Type: Full-time
- Master's (Required)
- managing an acute care inpatient psychiatric program: 3 years (Required)
- acute care inpatient behavioral health: 1 year (Required)
- Multiple locations