For almost 30 years, TCS World Travel has been enriching lives through our jet expeditions and custom itineraries.
We have been dedicated to enriching lives through travel since our founding in 1991. As pioneers in the private jet industry, TCS World Travel has developed and operated just shy of 300 luxury jet expeditions to more than 200 destinations. We are the most experienced jet expedition company in the world.
Our all-inclusive journeys deliver unparalleled and meaningful experiences—with exceptional quality and service—in unique destinations around the globe. Our guests discover the most direct, luxurious and personalized way to travel. Our team of passionate travel experts take care of all the details, so guests get lost in the memorable moments.
The Program Coordinator provides general team support to the Private Custom Travel department. Responsibilities include working with Program Management to draft and send trip itineraries and guest documents, supplier communication, data entry, ad-hoc projects including system and process changes, managing supplies and amenities, expense reports and other administrative duties. The Program Coordinator requires a team player who is willing to jump in when needed and who is able to think creatively to resolve issues and get things done.
Essential duties and responsibilities include –
- Create and assemble trip itineraries, trip manifests, guest documents, and other travel related documents for each program.
- On an ad-hoc basis, conduct research using the web or company databases and materials, and organize and present findings to staff.
- Support of client communications, including forms management and surveys.
- Support special projects as they relate to the Private Custom Travel department.
- Assist with the writing and proofing of correspondence sent to suppliers worldwide.
- Conduct destination risk assessments using Control Risk and other company resources.
- Develop insurance quotes and process insurance for guests.
Qualifications and experience required –
- 2+ years administrative support, clerical or general office experience
- Tech savvy – Smartsheet, Salesforce and AXUS experience is a plus
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Requires strong time management skills with the ability to surface and resolve completing priorities
- Requires ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
If you have a general knowledge of world geography and an interest in luxury travel, the ability to attend an office in downtown Seattle once it reopens and are excited by the chance to work for a unique and pioneering luxury travel company, we want to hear from you. Please apply with a cover letter and CV attached together as one document.