O'Reilly is now hiring experienced and knowledgeable Professional Accounts Specialists, who primarily focus on serving our professional customers. As the primary contact for professional customers, they need to be proficient in parts lookup, invoicing, inventory and delivery management. These team members will go above and beyond as they use their experience to find the right part required to fulfill the need of our professional customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with installers to develop good sales relationships
- Coordinate and routes delivery specialists to ensure service and efficiency
- Service and maintain delivery vehicles according to company standards
- Work with sales specialists to provide superior service to customers through strong teamwork
- Assumes front counter and backroom responsibilities as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to provide
outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service
- Good background in mechanics
- Above average communication skills
- Hands-on knowledge of automotive repairs (desired but not required)
- ASE certification preferred
Candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.