VPI is Looking for You and We are Hiring Immediately!
VPI is considered an essential business for our infrastructure, and as such we are continuing to grow our team.
Job: General Production
Three 12's – Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 6:00 am to 7:00 pm
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr plus shift differential
Work 36 hours, paid for 40 hours through Shift Differential
What does a Production Worker do?
- Prepare vinyl & metal materials by operating machinery (press, punch, drill, saw, welder, or CNC machine)
- Assemble window & door parts to create the unit structure.
- Install insulated glass units into the frame.
- Check for the quality of products and materials.
- Assist other team members through gathering materials, moving units, and loading products.
What Skills & Experience do I Need?
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Basic math skills including fractions.
- Ability to read/write/speak English.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs with or without assistance.
- At least one year of previous work history.
- Manual labor work experience preferred.
What does VPI Offer to Employees?
- Competitive pay with regular performance & compensation reviews.
- Exciting benefit offerings that are affordable for you and your family!
- Free tools to stay physically & financially healthy.
- Strong Retirement plan with company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement to help you continue to develop and grow.
- Culture of Continuous Improvement– including company improvement, site improvement, and personal improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
- General labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible