Plans, manages and directs the work of Production and other manufacturing supervisors. Ensures cost effective, quality production of products according to standards. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops, plans, manages and directs the work of production and other manufacturing supervisors.
- Ensures cost effective, quality production of products.
- Monitors cripples and loses due to production.
- Ensures safe working environment for employees/contractors.
- Participates in accident investigation process.
- Performs shift supervisors duties when necessary.
- Promotes positive employee relations.
- Makes recommendations on disciplinary action and otherwise participates in the disciplinary action process as necessary.
- Ensures employee compliance with work rules.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
Five or more years of progressively responsible manufacturing experience.
Associate or higher college degree preferred. Completion of formal management skills training program.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 10/09/2020. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Sarena Vaughn at [email protected] or .