Join a growing organization specializing in custom curtain wall facade design using cutting-edge robotic equipment that surpasses the competition! New Hudson Facades, located in Linwood, PA, is seeking an experienced Production Planner with related experience in construction, architecture, engineering or manufacturing industries. The Production Planner plays a critical role functioning as the liaison between the Production Planning Manager and Project Team. This position reports to the Production Planning Manager.
Who we are:
New Hudson Facades is a custom architectural facade company specializing in the design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation of curtain wall facades on world-class buildings. Made of decorative glass, these outer coverings create an aesthetic appeal to skylines across the country.
Our constant effort toward excellence extends past our product and deep into our company’s foundation. We provide our employees with performance-based opportunities for professional growth and upward mobility. New Hudson Facades is dedicated to creating a culture where innovation, growth, and community are top priorities.
What you will do:
- Plan and manage production schedules.
- Ensure compliance with project requirements of procured materials and fabricated/assembled components.
- Create all machine and assembly jobs through the MRP system for project(s) assigned.
- Assist in developing the production schedule, and detailing tasks to include expected completion deadlines.
- Monitor jobs and overall health of project progress to ensure scheduled deadlines are met.
- Prepare and manage overall budget realization process.
- Address issues to minimize project timeline disruption.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we require:
- 3-5 yrs. experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Superior communication, organization, and planning skills required.
- Must be analytical and able to solve problems in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with MRP systems, purchasing, expediting, lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, and safety practices required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What we offer:
- A rich PTO package plus 9 paid holidays.
- Benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, FSA, HSA.
- 401K with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Production Scheduling: 3 years (Required)
- Fast-paced Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement