Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
2ND SHIFT ROLE – 2-10pm, Monday – Friday
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION:
- Operating automated and semi-automated manufacturing equipment to produce components or final product.
- Troubleshoot and make corrections on minor equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain two or more certifications within the CMO organization.
- Maintain strict adherence to safety guidelines.
- Maintain accurate work order documentation, utilizing Good Documentation Practices.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Provide support to ADD Classic Manufacturing Operations.
- Review of documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Responsible for all aspects of work order processing including product inspections, documentation, and minor equipment adjustments.
- Also responsible cleaning of work areas as required.
- Capable of operating complex processing equipment, including set up and closeout.
- Troubleshooting experience with complex processing equipment.
- Ability to read and comprehend written work order instructions.
- Ability to multitask and deliver consistent results with above average accuracy.
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE:
- Recognizes and corrects problems with machine operations.
- Reads, understands and follows manufacturing documentation and instructions.
- Operates within procedures and product specifications.
- Works with moderate supervision. Escalates significant problems to the appropriate level of personnel.
- Maintains product quality and meets production standards.
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), standard operating procedures, and applicable safety rules.
- Requires a high school education or equivalent and a minimum of 1 year of manufacturing operations experience.
- Keyboarding skills a plus.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE / TRAINING REQUIRED:
- One year experience at an CMO production operator III level.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- Forklift certification a plus.