This position will require both office and field work. Production Leads are responsible for ensuring jobs are produced according to the technical objectives of the proposal, meet the clients needs, and meet the Advanced Productions standards. The Production Lead would be responsible for managing the crew on site at events, and ensuring that all the elements of said event are implemented correctly and in a timely fashion. Applicants should have 2-3 years of hotel A/V experience along with full working knowledge of audio, lighting, video, staging, and set construction elements for live events. The Production Lead is ultimately responsible for implementing the project onsite and is on the front line during the event. The Lead will also act as onsite main point of contact for all aspects of production.
- 2-3 years technical experience in Audio, Lighting, Video, and Staging equipment.
- Well-developed project management skills.
- Ability to pay high attention to detail.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Ability to work in a high pressured, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Problem solving skills/strategies.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
About Advanced Productions
Advanced Productions is a comprehensive solution to event coordination and implementation. We offer a one-stop approach to the event resources needed to ensure your event is a success. In our work, we are dedicated to offering exceptional Audio, Lighting, Video Projection and Staging elements and services to ensure event success. With a talented team of professionals, Advanced Productions has created a lasting reputation that reflects a deep passion for our work. The valuable relationships we have forged with our customers are a true testament to our vision and desire to deliver exceptional production services.