Grimco, Inc. was founded in 1875 in St. Louis, Missouri. Today we have over 50 locations across the United States, and 7 across Canada. Our #1 goal is growth in all wholesale markets for manufacturing/distribution of digital print products, signs, and sign-making supplies.
Due to our excellent customer service, we have been voted Vendor of the Year by our customers in the FASTSIGNS, Signs by Tomorrow, and Signs Now nationwide franchise networks! We are also celebrating our inclusion in the Top 500 Entry Level Employers listing released annually by CollegeGrad.com.
What makes Grimco Special?
- We are excited to be in business for over 140 years! We are a growing company that continues to evolve in our industry.
- We promote from within – our strong performers become our strong leaders.
- We have fantastic teams throughout North America and are proud of our reputation of being the most informed and educated supplier in the industry.
- Our executives and managers are extremely accessible and work on the front lines of our business!
What Separates the Good from the Great at GRIMCO?
Determination; competitive drive; eagerness to learn all facets of our company; strong desire to provide exceptional customer experiences; constant preparation for future leadership; hunger to make an immediate impact on a solid growing company. This is what we seek in our distribution teams!
Job Description – Responsibilities/Activities including, but not limited to:
- Punch holes into sheet metal
- Cut sheet metal
- Apply reflective sheeting on sheet metal
- Trim sheet metal
- Run Metal cutting machines
- Run, adjust, and troubleshoot equipment and machinery.
Job Requirements – Skill Sets and Experience Necessary Include:
- Stand 100% of the day
- Repetitive motions
- Be a versatile worker.
- Be able to pick up 50 pounds.
- Pay attention to fine detail.
- Adhere to company's safety rules and policies.
- Maintain proper housekeeping of the immediate work area.
- Utilize safety equipment and MSDS sheets when handling hazardous materials.
- Ability to read and write.
- Comfortable with taking measurements.
- Accurate in work – attention to detail. Flexible in duties.
- Safety Conscious at all times.
- Ability to interact with individuals from all backgrounds.
- Strong work ethic – dedicated to getting the job done.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to take and PASS pre-employment drug screen test.
- Clean criminal and work background histories.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
NO CALLS, PLEASE.
Hours for this role are available 8:00am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Additional hours and/or days based on demand. Hours are not flexible – schedule is set.
Immediate opening. Full-Time Employment Status. Eligible for employee Benefits Package Including: Base Salary, Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Paid Holidays, Vacation Accrual & 401K with Profit Sharing. Company Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability. Supplemental Whole Life, Voluntary, Accident, Critical Illness insurance.
By completing this online application for employment, you certify that the information on this application is true and complete to the best of your knowledge. You understand that any misrepresentation or omission of fact in response to any inquiry made in this application may result in rejection of application or, if hired, dismissal whenever it is discovered. You authorize and release all parties from any liability or damage that may result from seeking, furnishing or using such information. You understand and agree that, if hired, your employment is for no definite period and may, regardless of the date of payment of compensation, be terminated by Grimco, Inc. at any time, for any or no reason, with or without notice. You understand that no representation to the contrary is valid unless in writing, setting a definite term of employment, and signed by the company's CEO. You further understand and agree that any job offer is contingent upon your passing, to the company's satisfaction, a drug and/or alcohol test, criminal background check and other possible screenings. You understand that this application is active for 90 days only, and if you do not hear from the company but still wish to be considered for employment after 90 days, you will need to fill out a new application.