JES Foundation Repair, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Production Administrative Assistant. We have been in business for over 25 years specializing in damaged foundations of all types including residential and commercial structures. We serve Virginia Beach, Chester, Manassas, Appomattox, Salem, and other surrounding areas. There’s a good reason why we’re known best for being better. And it starts with Integrity: we don’t believe in hard sales and pushy salesmen. A company is only as good as the people it hires. And we hire only the best. Every certified field inspector has experience in construction, engineering or some other area of housing industry. We here at JES Foundation Repair are dedicated to finding a Service Manager that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the Best of Houzz in 2019, and also hold an A+ Better Business Bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
The Production Administrative Assistant must enjoy customer service and be able to project an energetic attitude, warm welcome and positive image of Groundworks. This position handles workflow for customer service calls, production and service technician interaction. Support administrative needs of a busy customer service-based industry.
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate success
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
- Handling office tasks, including but not limited to filing, setting up for meetings, generating reports and presentations, and reordering supplies
- Provide administrative support for timekeeping
- Create weekly job packs
- Create and close purchase orders
- Ensure office equipment is in working order to include scheduling maintenance
- Great customer experiences and service is how we built our reputation. You will be the right fit is you believe in serving people and solving problems.
What is required to join our team as a Production Administrative Assistant:
- High School Degree/GED
- 1-2 years Administrative Assistant experience required
- Experience with construction permitting required
- Experience with construction inspections required
- Previous call center or customer service preferred
- Must be positive and motivated with excellent communications skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in work strategy
- Excellent computer skills
- Great oral and verbal communication
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location