Purpose and Scope:
Reporting to the Product Support Supervisor, you will investigate and troubleshoot customer concerns and recommend design or process improvements.
- Address customer concerns through investigation and troubleshooting.
- Work with Product Support Supervisors, Product Support Specialists, Territory Sales Reps and Dealer Personnel to address technical issues.
- Perform field demonstrations of new products.
- Recommend design or process improvements.
- Ensure service equipment is maintained and set for optimum field use.
- Complete detailed Service Contact Reports outlining complaint, cause and correction.
- Support MacDon Dealers and Customers through our support line and by email.
Education and Experience
- Related University or College Degree, or equivalent experience.
- A solid background in Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical systems.
Skills and Knowledge
- Familiar in the operation of farm machinery or a farm background.
- Experience with Hay and Grain harvesting equipment.
- Understanding of agricultural equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Products including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good planning and administration abilities.
- Ability to work in both teams and independently.
- Travel is required 60% – 70% of the time. Valid passport is required (must be able to cross Canadian US border).
- Must hold and maintain valid driver's license and passport.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Farm machinery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Passport/license (Preferred)