Mitsubishi Motors North America is relocating its Headquarters from Cypress, CA to Franklin, TN! In support of our exciting big move, we are looking for a Product Planning Analyst. As the Product Planning Analyst, you will provide market analysis and related product strategy support for current and next generation vehicles. Analyze, follow-up and report on MMNA current and future vehicle pricing vs. competitive vehicle price and content positioning.
What you’ll be doing:
Become the expert in MMNA and other systems related to Product Planning and Pricing
- Enter and maintain data in Monroney label (vehicle window sticker) system, internal vehicle specifications database, vehicle price system, Vehicle Pricing Guide for dealers, and other systems as required.
- Ensure pricing documents and procedures are up to date to meet JSOX requirements. Quality check technical compliance requirements as they are applied to regulatory documents.
Assist Product Planning Manager and Specialists by gathering and analyzing data to support product strategy development.
- Includes product concepts and documents pertaining to features/content, segment analysis, lifecycle analysis, competitive product analysis, pricing strategies, vehicle price positioning, and recommendations to senior management and global headquarters.
- Assist with product recommendations based on needs analysis, customer/market trends, technology trends, and forecasts from both primary and secondary market research.
- Assist in producing monthly documentation and reports regarding specifications and competitive sets for all vehicles in the lineup.
- Assist in development of price ladders and pricing recommendations. Compile and update MMNA value tables for product content and monthly competitive freight charges.
- Review communication material for product accuracy and compliance with product claims.
What you’ll have:
- 1 – 4 years experience with data entry and/or data analysis. Ideally, some experience in product marketing, product planning/management or pricing.
- 0 – 2 years automotive experience, ideally in product planning, product marketing or pricing
- Excellent Excel capabilities and familiarity with other MS Office products.
- BA/BS, MBA degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must maintain a valid unconditional driver’s license and an MMNA approved driving record.
What we’ll provide:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, vision
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Professional growth and development programs, including tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle lease and purchase programs
- Open & collaborative work environment