- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Work with Product Managers to define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Provide functional demonstrations of products
- Assist in drafting and editing product-related documentation
- Work with cross functional teams in support of product launch
- 2-3 years’ experience interpreting, formalizing and communicating business and/or product requirements in a business analyst role
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills – Do you like puzzles?
- Superior written and oral communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams/stakeholders with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and in team-oriented structures
- Ability to travel domestically and abroad to remote engineering teams.
One or more of the following is also desired:
- Enterprise SaaS software solution experience
- Commercial product management experience or similar
- Experience working with Agile or Agile Scrum methodologies
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.