Who You Are:
You are a recognized leader in Product Marketer with hands-on experience in Enterprise IT software.
Who We Are:
The Cloudentity team are passionate and experienced digital enthusiasts delivering top-flight software infrastructure to some of the largest brands in the world.
Cloudentity is looking for an Product Marketing Manager (maven)—someone, as easily as they breathe, who translates customer need into compelling prose, positioning, and demand generation.
To be sure you’ve worked your way there through the staples of corporate outreach, from branding to battle-cards, direct ABM to channel analytics, SEO to Marketure..but your best satisfaction is being the genius at the top, a master conjurer of MQL.
Enterprise IT, however, is not a trivial affair, let alone Cyber, AppSec, DevOps and Cloud. (If these aren’t mostly familiar terms, our best wishes in your search, but this hill is probably too hard to climb.)
For the techies out there, our company centers on Identity, API security and Cloud infrastructure—if you have worked in these fields, we’d love to hear from you! We’ve got big plans!
- 8-10 years of enterprise product marketing experience, with at least 3 years’ experience leading a marketing team of peers, staff, and vendors.
- Conversational understanding of market dynamics, the competition, the pain points of developers and security buyers, within the Enterprise IT space.
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, market research, and your own experience.
- Be able to provide examples of your work, including but not limited to landing pages, blogs, whitepapers, integration and migration guides, and videos.
- Strong attention to detail, with a proven ability to be self-directed, to work with minimal supervision, and to prioritize workloads.
- Able to coordinate across many teams in different time zone, to iterate and deliver on initiatives with strict timelines.
What You’ll Do:
- Research, refine and evolve our audience personas into positioning, messaging, and value propositions, based on buyer needs, challenges, and goals that we address.
- Identify and define the key value drivers which differentiate Cloudentity offerings in the market.
- Own and drive GTM activity for new release efforts with tested validation for increasing prospect awareness and engagement.
- Coordinate upcoming features and related marketing efforts. We’ll look to you to distill and communicate why our capabilities are enticing and competitive in the DevSecOps landscape.
- Generate campaign messaging and content for business development representatives as required to support ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Create and manage a compelling set of technical content and tools to drive feature awareness and customer success.
- Produce customer case studies and deliver webinars that help to demonstrate the value of Cloudentity for our customers.
- Participate in PR and analyst relations efforts, including briefings and market research reports.
Cross Functional Leadership:
- Collaborate with product management, sales and engineering to understand the ins-and-outs of our feature set and capabilities. Act as a technical expert for key marketing initiatives, driving product advocacy engagements across multiple product lines.
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement to create, refine, and evolve our training content for sales teams, partners, and other customer-facing roles.
- Partner with sales engineers to identify core principle differences, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities across our competitive landscape.
Salary is determined based on experience, but competitive, including equity.
Competitive Medical Plan including health, vision, and dental.
Life, 401K with company matching contributions.
Our Work Environment:
As we continue to grow, our approach to the work evolves. We are seeking and
improving ways to make the workday about the experience as much as the result.
We aim to implement policies that support employee fulfilment both at work and in
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-Time